The Board of Directors of the INTERNATIONAL SEALING DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATION requests that its members comply with any and all applicable federal and state antitrust laws and regulations. Because it will not always be practical to have legal counsel present to participate in our meetings and to give us guidance in compliance with antitrust laws, the Board of Directors of the INTERNATIONAL SEALING DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATION requires that all members abide by the following guidelines:
During the course of any business meetings or events involving INTERNATIONAL SEALING DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATION and its members, all individuals are prohibited from discussing or otherwise engaging in any conduct which could constitute a violation of antitrust laws and regulations, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Fixing prices on goods or services.
- Allocating customers or territories among members.
- Boycotting customers or suppliers by members.
- Controlling production to increase profits.
- Engaging in any contracts, courses of exchange or conspiracies which could be deemed to constitute restraints of trade.
The violation of antitrust laws and regulations by our members shall result in the expulsion of the participating members from the INTERNATIONAL SEALING DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATION.
Your complete cooperation in strictly adhering to the above policy is essential to the success of the INTERNATIONAL SEALING DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATION.